Coach will look at setting up a couple of scrimmages on a Saturday with some local teams before spring season games if possible.
The plan will be to start practice once a week as soon as HS season is over. Then we will move to twice a week as we ramp up for each summer tournament.
- Ski Town Shoot Out – June 6-8, 2019 in Park City, UT
- Boys Summer Slam– June 22-23, 2019 in West Chester, PA
- Legacy Summer Lacrosse Invitational – June 27-28, 2019 in Devens, MA (https://www.legacylacrosse.org/2019)
- Legends Freakshow– July 9, 2019 in SLC, UT (This is not included in the fees, but is the recruiting part before the Legends tournament. It is recommended for those looking for recruiting opportunities.)
- Legends Western Invitational– July 10-11, 2019 in SLC, UT
The cost will be $1,800. It will depend on some fund raising and as we dial in the budget. This will include all costs, except for air fare back east. We will be using the same uniform as the winter. At the bottom of the email is a tentative travel plans. We may leave a day early to get some practice time out before our first tournament game.
- Location - Galena Park (unless otherwise communicated)
- Time 6-8PM (unless otherwise communicated)
- May - no practice...boys should hit the wall and keep their spring skills sharp
- June 1, 5, 10, 12, 17, & 19
- July 2, 8, 17, 23, & 31
- Aug 7, 14, 21, 28
- Sept 4, 11, 18, 23, 25, & 30
- Oct 2, 7, 9, 16, 23, & 30
- Nov-January will be based on weather and available facilities
- Scrimmage dates
- Saturday June 15th
- Saturday July 6th
- Teams, location, and times TBD
Tentative Travel Plans for East Coast Trip
We are looking for one or two more dads that might be willing to help drive/ chaperone vans out there. It could either be the whole time or just one leg of it
- Arrive by 5PM into Philadelphia with vans transporting boys to West Chester, PA that evening (1 hour drive)
- Additional idea is to arrive Thursday and spend the day Friday loosening up, schedule a team clinic, etc.; but, that is an extra night of hotel costs
Sat/Sun - Boys Summer Slam - West Chester, PA
- During evening/off hours check out historic sites, Rocky stairs, etc.
- Head to Rutgers University for a tour (possible clinic or not) or head to NY School for same
- Drive to a city outside of Manhattan, check-in and then head into Manhattan to Times Square, Empire State Building, 9.11 Memorial, etc.
- Clinic and tour at Stony Brook University or other school around the area
- Finish drive to Devens, MA for Legacy OR Drive to MA, hit historic sites and chill
- Tour of Boston College, Harvard, Yale, or D2/D3 school within the area
- Team practice and or clinic
- Historic sites of MA if possible
- Legacy Invitational
- Tour cool stuff as time allows
Saturday 29th - Travel home